We are a family with 3 children.
This gîte represents a personal project that we had when we arrived in Brittany.
The pleasure of receiving guests, exchanging, sharing cultures, meeting people from all walks of life and promoting our beautiful region.
We are committed to ensuring that this project is family-friendly and that the welcome is friendly and warm. We reserve a personalized welcome to our guests.
We advise you for your holidays and tourist activities around the cottage in our beautiful Morbihan region: kayak trips, introduction to paddle, sailing courses, hiking, horseback riding, fishing ...
We also show you our "favorites": artisans, crêperie, fishponds, ...
Do not hesitate to consult the site of the Departmental Committee of Tourism of Morbihan and the Regional Natural Park of the Gulf of Morbihan to prepare your stay in South Brittany.
• You have a keychain with the gate key and the front door key.
• In case of absence or at night, even if the neighborhood is very quiet, we recommend that you lock the patio door and the gate.
• In the event of late arrival or early departure, a secure safe is available to collect or deposit the keys. A unique code will be sent to you at the time of booking.
Arrival and departure time
Start of stay
• The stay begins on the first day of booking from 5:00 p.m. Early arrivals can be considered upon prior request.
End of stay
• The stay ends on the last day of reservation at 12 noon at the latest.
Inventory of entry and exit
• An inventory of equipment is shown on page 7 of the welcome booklet.
• At the end of your stay, we kindly ask you to report any defective equipment or any problem with use.
• The tenant is required to enjoy the rented property respectfully.
• The state of cleanliness of the lodge on arrival of the tenant must be noted in the inventory.
• The cleaning of the premises is the responsibility of the holidaymaker during the rental period and before his departure.
• The amount of any cleaning costs is established on the basis of the calculation mentioned in the description sheet.
How to pay for the stay?
• Reservation: The reservation becomes firm when we receive a deposit corresponding to 25% of the amount of the rent to which are added all the possible reservation costs as well as the cancellation insurance costs possibly taken out, more if the customer chooses to do so. benefit, 25% of the amount of all services directly related to the stay as they appear on the description sheet, or in the event of late booking the full payment of the contract.
• No withdrawal: For reservations made by mail, telephone or Internet, the tenant does not benefit from the withdrawal period, in accordance with Article L121-20-4 of the Consumer Code relating in particular to the services of hosting services provided on a date or at a specified periodicity.
• Payment of the balance: For a direct reservation, the balance will be paid on the day of your arrival.
• Late registrations: In case of registration less than 10 days before the start of the stay, the full payment will be required upon booking.
• At the end of the stay, the customer must pay the owner for any charges not included in the price (tourist tax, etc.). Their amount is established on the basis of a calculation mentioned in the description sheet and proof is provided by the owner.
• The price includes 8 KW of electricity per day, as well as 500 L of water per day. We will collectively read the electricity meter at the start and end of your stay. Electricity consumption exceeding 8 KW / day will be invoiced at cost price.
• A local tourist tax will be collected at the end of the stay (amount per adult and per day defined by the Center Morbihan Communauté agglomeration community).
• The price is 0.70 € per adult and per day. This rate applies year round. Bail
• A deposit of € 200.00 will be requested upon entering the premises (check not cashed) and will be returned after the departure inventory.
• 5 people maximum. Please note: If the capacity of the gîte is exceeded without our agreement, a supplement will be requested, or additional people may be refused.
Use of equipment
• The general circuit breaker is located in the living room, to the right of the front door.
• The electric subscription works according to the basic plan.
• Each room is equipped with an electric radiant panel type heater.
• For your comfort, it is recommended to maintain a temperature of 20 ° maximum in the living rooms and 18 ° in the bedrooms.
• To adjust the temperature of each room, each radiator is equipped with a thermostat with which you can adjust the temperature.
• Hot water is produced by a hot water tank which recharges at night. Its capacity of 150 L is normally sufficient for a family of 5 people.
• Please refer to the user manual before using the dishwasher.
• You have a free Internet connection accessible by WIFI. The access code is available in the gîte.
PLEASE NOTE “The Internet access offered must not be used in any way for the purposes of reproduction, representation, making available or communicating to the public works or objects protected by copyright or by a neighboring rights, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorization of the holders of the rights provided for in Books I and II of the Intellectual Property Code when this authorization is required. By providing this internet access, we would like to invite you to adopt a responsible attitude towards the use of this internet connection. Software such as “eMule” or “uTorrent” may be active on your computer. If not disabled, this software may automatically make downloaded files available. The navigation is done under the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is forbidden to consult internet pages whose content is prohibited such as pornography, pedophilia, racism, incitement to violence. All internet activity is recorded and can be verified in the event of suspected abuse ". Use of access codes constitutes agreement. " We thank you for your vigilance and count on your diligence ”.